The Color Run Jurmala
Venue and time
1 July 2017, Jurmala.
The start / finish area:
Jurmala, Kauguri, Tallinas Street
Healthy lifestyle in Jurmala and Latvia
Our priority is the promotion of healthy lifestyle. More than half of participants of the Color Run of Jurmala run a 5 km race for the first time, our goal is to attract more and more people to sporting activities. We hope that the Color Run of Jurmala will bet as a catalyst for our participants to live an active and healthy lifestyle.
Creation of the sense of happiness through sports
Seeing how positively and happy the participants spent the Color Run od Jurmala in 2016, we will continue to create an event in Jurmala, which is intended for all levels of the fitness preparedness, age groups and nationalities. Our aim is to popularize “the happiest 5 KM in the world”.
This is not a standard running event – it is intended to be unique. And what is your individual aim?
The competition is organized by www.baltijasmaratoni.lv in collaboration with the city of Jurmala.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org mob. +371 22 019 199
Chief Judge of the competetion: Ita Erta
Skatīt pilnu nolikumu
Color Run of Jurmala – 5 km
In this distance there is no age limit and the distance is made through the central part of Kauguri in Jurmala. Runners will be able to enjoy the festival and colours atmosphere in Jurmala. The time limit for covering the distance is 2 h.
RUN’s DRESS CODE: WHITE COLOR dress!
You can finish the distance by running, dancing, or just walking, Nordic walking and enjoying the festival atmosphere. You have to follow only one rule (runners on the right, dancers and walking regime proponents on the left).
On the distance, 6 points will be placed, 5 of which will be colour points and 1 will be a foam point (the 1st point will be the starting line with a simultaneous colour spray in start corridors ( a paint package of this stage will be in your starting set), colour points will be placed on the distance:
- 1KM – Marine blue,
- 2KM – summer yellow,
- 3KM – bright orange and
- 4KM – Balticmarathons pink
- 4,5KM – FOAM point
In each of these kilometres, a Balticmarathons volunteer team will strew you with colours, trying to do it up to the neck are. (on the event a licensed food colour is used that is 100% natural and safe for both the environment and humans).
Recommendation of organizers: Within this distance, use sunglasses as well as we request not to stop in the colour areas in order to avoid overcrowding.
Each of these distance points will be provided by organizers with photographers that will take photo fixation.
On the distance, a festive atmosphere will reign and a musical accompaniment of DJs famous in Latvia will be provided. Coverage of the track will be of 100% asphalt.
At the finish of distance, a cleaning area will be provided (the organizers` staff will meet you with air blowers and blow away the excess paint powder from your body and hair. We do not guarantee 100% colour cleaning by the air blower in the finish area).
LEGO Children`s Race (~ 500m to 1 km )
Coverage of the track will be of 100% asphalt. The distance is made in the start-finish area, in full view (circle ~ 500 m ). Children aged from 2 to 12 years may take place in the Children Race.
Skatīt pilnu nolikumu
The competition program
- 8:30 – start of registration of participants and taking out numbers.
- 10:00 – end of registration for the Lego Children`s Run.
- 10:30 – end of handing out numbers for the Lego Children`s Run.
- 11:00 – end of registration for the Color Run of Jurmala and Nordic walking.
- 11:00 – START of the Lego Children`s Race
- 11:00 start for girls (year of birth 2011 and younger)
- 11:10 start for boys (year of birth 2011 and younger)
- 11:20 start for girls (year of birth 2009-2010
- 11:30 start for boys (year of birth 2009-2010)
- 11:40 start for girls (year of birth 2007-2008)
- 11:50 start for boys (year of birth 2007-2008)
- 12:10 start for girls ((year of birth 2005-2006)
- 12:20 start for boys ((year of birth 2005-2006)
- 12:30 – end of handing out numbers for the Color Run of Jurmala.
- 12:30 – the starting corridor for participants of the Color Run of Jurmala is opened.
- 13:00 – START for the Color Run of Jurmala
- 13:30 – Awarding for the LEGO Children`s Run
- 14:00 – Awarding in special nominations of the Color Run of Jurmala.
Skatīt pilnu nolikumu
Pre-registration for the race closes on 29/06/2017 at 24:00 at the website:
Companies and teams, by completing a registration form at the website www.baltijasmaratoni.lv, can get a bill. The bill shall be paid not later than 29/06/2017.
Fee of membership
( Personalized number in case of registration until 05/06/2017 )
|Color Run 5 KM||Lego Children`s Run|
|In case of registration until 01/05/2017||10 EUR||5 EUR|
|In case of registration from 02/05 till 01/06/2017||15 EUR||6 EUR|
|In case of registration from 02/06 till 29/06/2017||20 EUR||7 EUR|
|In case of registration on the day of run||25 EUR||10 EUR|
- The registration on the day of run takes place in the start/finish area, registration tent, starting from 8:30 A.M. Registration of participants for each run ends at time specified in the program.
- A participant`s starting set is handed out to a registered participant upon producing a person identifying document to the registration team`s staff.
- If you can not arrive in person, you can authorize another person for receipt of the start number by writing an authorization on an electronically received approval letter. The authorization shall contain the authorized person`s name, surname and telephone number.
- A list of team members received by a contact person serves as an authorization of team.
- If you will not be able to participate in the chosen run, unfortunately the participant`s number shall not be transferred to another person. The paid competition entry fee shall not be refunded.
- The participants have the opportunity to transfer the paid competition entry fee to Color Run of Jurmala 2018 due to their health problems, presenting a medical certificate until 5 June 2017. These participants will be registered for the participation in Color Run of Jurmala 2018 by paying an additional sum of 5.00 EUR.
- If a participant wants to re-register for another run, it must be applied for no later than one week prior to the date of competition by writing to email@example.com . After registration, the full competition entry fee determined by the run organizers must be paid in the relevant run.
- Corrections of spelling mistakes or mistakes in personal data made during the registration process can be done not later than one week prior to the date of competition till 6 o`clock P.M. by a written notice sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the completion is cancelled due to force majeure, the competition entry fee shall not be refunded.
- Participants of the year of 2017 can obtain a ‘’Balticmarathons’’ commemorative running shirt. The number of available running shirts and sizes is limited.
Orders for Balticmarathons running shirts can be made until 1 June 2017.
|BALTICMARATHONS commemorative running shirt||Size S ( price 20 EUR )||Size M ( price 20 EUR )||Size L ( price 20 EUR )||Size XL (price 20 EUR )|