REGULATIONS THE COLOR RUN OF JURMALA
1 July 2017.
REGULATIONS OF THE COMPETITION
Healthy lifestyle in Jurmala and Latvia
Our priority is the promotion of healthy lifestyle. More than half of participants of the Color Run of Jurmala run a 5 km race for the first time, our goal is to attract more and more people to sporting activities. We hope that the Color Run of Jurmala will bet as a catalyst for our participants to live an active and healthy lifestyle.
Creation of the sense of happiness through sports
Seeing how positively and happy the participants spent the Color Run od Jurmala in 2016, we will continue to create an event in Jurmala, which is intended for all levels of the fitness preparedness, age groups and nationalities. Our aim is to popularize “the happiest 5 KM in the world”.
This is not a standard running event – it is intended to be unique. And what is your individual aim?
The competition is organized by www.baltijasmaratoni.lv in collaboration with the city of Jurmala.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org mob. +371 22 019 199
Chief Judge of the competetion: Ita Erta
Starta / Finiša zona:
Jurmala, Kauguri, Tallinas Street
Color Run of Jurmala – 5 km
In this distance there is no age limit and the distance is made through the central part of Kauguri in Jurmala. Runners will be able to enjoy the festival and colours atmosphere in Jurmala. The time limit for covering the distance is 2 h.
RUN’s DRESS CODE: WHITE COLOR dress!
You can finish the distance by running, dancing, or just walking, Nordic walking and enjoying the festival atmosphere. You have to follow only one rule (runners on the right, dancers and walking regime proponents on the left).
On the distance, 6 points will be placed, 5 of which will be colour points and 1 will be a foam point (the 1st point will be the starting line with a simultaneous colour spray in start corridors ( a paint package of this stage will be in your starting set), colour points will be placed on the distance:
- 1KM – Marine blue,
- 2KM – summer yellow,
- 3KM – bright orange and
- 4KM – Balticmarathons pink
- 4,5KM – FOAM point
In each of these kilometres, a Balticmarathons volunteer team will strew you with colours, trying to do it up to the neck are. (on the event a licensed food colour is used that is 100% natural and safe for both the environment and humans).
Recommendation of organizers: Within this distance, use sunglasses as well as we request not to stop in the colour areas in order to avoid overcrowding.
Each of these distance points will be provided by organizers with photographers that will take photo fixation.
On the distance, a festive atmosphere will reign and a musical accompaniment of DJs famous in Latvia will be provided. Coverage of the track will be of 100% asphalt.
At the finish of distance, a cleaning area will be provided (the organizers` staff will meet you with air blowers and blow away the excess paint powder from your body and hair. We do not guarantee 100% colour cleaning by the air blower in the finish area).
LEGO Children`s Race (~ 500m to 1 km )
Coverage of the track will be of 100% asphalt. The distance is made in the start-finish area, in full view (circle ~ 500 m ). Children aged from 2 to 12 years may take place in the Children Race.
The competition program
- 8:30 – start of registration of participants and taking out numbers.
- 10:00 – end of registration for the Lego Children`s Run.
- 10:30 – end of handing out numbers for the Lego Children`s Run.
- 11:00 – end of registration for the Color Run of Jurmala and Nordic walking.
- 11:00 – START of the Lego Children`s Race
- 11:00 start for girls (year of birth 2011 and younger)
- 11:10 start for boys (year of birth 2011 and younger)
- 11:20 start for girls (year of birth 2009-2010
- 11:30 start for boys (year of birth 2009-2010)
- 11:40 start for girls (year of birth 2007-2008)
- 11:50 start for boys (year of birth 2007-2008)
- 12:10 start for girls ((year of birth 2005-2006)
- 12:20 start for boys ((year of birth 2005-2006)
- 12:30 – end of handing out numbers for the Color Run of Jurmala.
- 12:30 – the starting corridor for participants of the Color Run of Jurmala is opened.
- 13:00 – START for the Color Run of Jurmala
- 13:30 – Awarding for the LEGO Children`s Run
- 14:00 – Awarding in special nominations of the Color Run of Jurmala.
Pre-registration for the race closes on 29/06/2017 at 24:00 at the website:
Companies and teams, by completing a registration form at the website www.baltijasmaratoni.lv, can get a bill. The bill shall be paid not later than 29/06/2017.
Fee of membership
( Personalized number in case of registration until 05/06/2017 )
|Color Run 5 KM||Lego Children`s Run|
|In case of registration until 01/05/2017||10 EUR||5 EUR|
|In case of registration from 02/05 till 01/06/2017||15 EUR||6 EUR|
|In case of registration from 02/06 till 29/06/2017||20 EUR||7 EUR|
|In case of registration on the day of run||25 EUR||10 EUR|
- The registration on the day of run takes place in the start/finish area, registration tent, starting from 8:30 A.M. Registration of participants for each run ends at time specified in the program.
- A participant`s starting set is handed out to a registered participant upon producing a person identifying document to the registration team`s staff.
- If you can not arrive in person, you can authorize another person for receipt of the start number by writing an authorization on an electronically received approval letter. The authorization shall contain the authorized person`s name, surname and telephone number.
- A list of team members received by a contact person serves as an authorization of team.
- If you will not be able to participate in the chosen run, unfortunately the participant`s number shall not be transferred to another person. The paid competition entry fee shall not be refunded.
- The participants have the opportunity to transfer the paid competition entry fee to Color Run of Jurmala 2018 due to their health problems, presenting a medical certificate until 5 June 2017. These participants will be registered for the participation in Color Run of Jurmala 2018 by paying an additional sum of 5.00 EUR.
- If a participant wants to re-register for another run, it must be applied for no later than one week prior to the date of competition by writing to email@example.com . After registration, the full competition entry fee determined by the run organizers must be paid in the relevant run.
- Corrections of spelling mistakes or mistakes in personal data made during the registration process can be done not later than one week prior to the date of competition till 6 o`clock P.M. by a written notice sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the completion is cancelled due to force majeure, the competition entry fee shall not be refunded.
- Participants of the year of 2017 can obtain a ‘’Balticmarathons’’ commemorative running shirt. The number of available running shirts and sizes is limited.
Orders for Balticmarathons running shirts can be made until 1 June 2017.
|BALTICMARATHONS commemorative running shirt||Size S ( price 20 EUR )||Size M ( price 20 EUR )||Size L ( price 20 EUR )||Size XL (price 20 EUR )|
Competition entry fee includes
- Personalized participant`s number, if the participant has completed registration until 05/06/2017
- A watering point on the distance and at the finish.
- Catering area.
- A medal for each participant at the finish (commemorative medals for all finishers of Color Run of Jurmala 2017 who cover the distance within the determined time limit).
- Track ensuring.
- Medical aid at the place of competition and brigades of the Emergency Medical Service on the competition distances.
- Safe storage.
- Surprize prizes in special nominations from the event sponsors and supporters.
- Participant’s number.
Taking start places
The participants shall go to the start in a free sequence.
Numbers are assigned on the basis of the date of registration.
On the LEGO Children`s distance, corridors are formed by age groups for girls and boys separately.
Participant`s number and time measuring system:
- The competition numbers will be handed out to the participants on the day of competition in the registration tent, or a day before the competition (the place and time will be specified at the organizer`s website www.baltijasmaratoni.lv).
- Participants who have registered in advance, have to take competition numbers not later than 30 minutes before the relevant start registration in the tent, or a day before the competition (the place and time to be confirmed).
- The numbers must be affixed before entering a starting corridor, and they can be taken off only after finishing your run.
- Each participant is assigned a number with clips, which must be affixed to you chest.
Activities at the competition venue
- LEGO Children Centre.
- Itinerant sale.
- Attractive event managers, DJs and musical performances.
- Contests and prizes from sponsors.
- Formal awarding ceremony.
- A photo panel with commemorative photo print.
- Bouncy castles for children.
Lego Children Race
|Group’s code||Age group||Group’s code||Age group|
|VB1||2011 and younger||SB1||2011 and younger|
|VB2||2009 – 2010||SB2||2009 – 2010|
|VB3||2007 – 2008||SB3||2007 – 2008|
|VB4||2005 – 2006||SB4||2005 – 2006|
The 5 km distance in the Color Run of Jurmala and the Nordic walking has not separate prizes by age groups. Partners` prizes are provided in various nominations, which will be announced at least one week prior to the competition at the website www.baltijasmaratoni.lv
- Valuable partners` prizes are awarded to the first 3 places in each age group in LEGO Children`s runs separately by gender.
- The 5 km run in the Color Run of Jurmala and the Nordic walking has not separate awards by age groups.
- Partners` prizes are provided in various nominations.
- Due to the request of the organizers, all participants of the competition shall be present at the awarding ceremony.
- In case of the failure to come to the awarding ceremony, the prize will not be handed out.
- The competition organizers do not assume responsibility for the failure to know or comply with the Regulations of the completion.
- Each participant, upon registration for the competition and making payments, confirm that he (she) takes full responsibility for their health suitability for covering the selected distance.
- The competition organizers do not assume responsibility for the participants who do not cover distances within the determined limit.
- The competition organizers in no way are responsible for the participants who go to the distance without the registration and the organizers` consent.
- The participants shall follow the road safety rules while on the distance.
- A fine for placing uncoordinated advertising at the venue of competition shall be 5 000 EUR.
- Upon registering for the competition, all the participants confirm that they do not have objection to the use of photos taken during the competition for marketing and advertising activities of the competition.
- The competition organizers are not responsible for any possible injuries incurred to the participants during the competition.
- Sanction for arbitrary production of the number shall be the cancellation of result.
- In case of arbitrary shortcuts of the distance, the participant shall be disqualified.
- Sanction for crossing the finish line in the opposite direction shall be disqualification.
- The participants, at the time of covering the distance, must not affect other competition participants and their results.
- Any participant of the competition who believes that he (she) has been impeded by some action before crossing the finish line, may submit a written claim in the information tent within 15 minutes after the end of his (her) run.
To participants attention:
- The panel of judges together with the organizers are entitled to settle issues that are not stipulated in the Regulations of the competition.
- Preliminary results of the competition are published in the evening of the competition day at www.baltijasmaratoni.lv.
- After the evaluation of claims and uncertainties, the confirmed results are published 1 week after the competition.
- Complaints on the results shall be sent to the e-mail: email@example.com, not later than one week after the competition!