Venue and time
10 June 2017
The start / finish area: The parking lot at the Dzintari Concert Hall, Turaidas Street 1
To promote the participation of citizens of the city of Jurmala in sporting pursuits. To promote cycling culture in Latvia and in the city of Jurmala. To raise the level of proficiency of cyclists of Latvia and the city of Jurmala. To promote active and healthy lifestyle. To increase the number of tourists in the city of Jurmala and Latvia as a whole.
The competition is organized by www.baltijasmaratoni.lv in cooperation with the city of Jurmala.
e – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org., mob., +371 22019199
The competition is conducted by a team of judges of the Latvian Cycling Federation approved by the organizers.
Chief Judge of the Competition:: Ita Erta
SKANDI MOTORS People`s Ride (~40 km )
The distance runs through the city of Jurmala from the Dzintari Concert Hall to Kauguri and back to the Dzintari Concert Hall. In the People`s Ride, it is forbidden to participate with sports tandems, individual highway riding sport-bikes and bicycles, which are equipped with sleeping rudders. Coverage of the track is of 100% asphalt. In the People`s Ride, a time limit for covering the track is 2 hours. Participants, who will not cover the distance within the time limit, will be allowed to finish the distance, following the requirements of CSN.
1A.LV Family Ride (14,5 km).
This ride has no age limit and the distance is built through the most beautiful part of Jurmala. Riders will be able to observe the unique architecture of Jurmala and enjoy this trip in a rest regime. Time limit for covering the track is 1 hour. Coverage of the track is of 100% asphalt. Participants, who will not cover the distance within the time limit, shall cross a shortened stage of the distance with an alternative finishing area in the Bulduri prospect.
LEGO Children Ride (~ 500 m up to 1 km )
The competition program
- The start/finish area is located in Jurmala, at Dzintari prospect 1, near the Dzintari Concert Hall
- at 8:00 beginning of registration and taking out numbers for all rides
- 9:00 end of registration for the People`s Ride
- 9:30 end of handing out numbers for the People`s Ride
- 9:30 beginning of taking start places for the People`s Ride
- 10:00 START of the People`s Ride
- 11:40 end of registration for participants of the LEGO Children`s Ride
- 11:50 end of handing out numbers for the LEGO Children`s Ride
- 12:30 corridors are opened for the LEGO Children`s Ride
- 12:30 start for girls (year of birth 2011 and younger)
- 12:40 start for boys (year of birth 2011 and younger)
- 12:50 start for girls (year of birth 2009-2010)
- 13:00 start for boys (year of birth 2009-2010)
- 13:10 start for girls (year of birth 2007-2008)
- 13:20 start for boys (year of birth 2007-2008)
- 13:30 start for girls (year of birth 2005-2006)
- 13:40 start for boys (year of birth 2005-2006)
- 13:00 end of registration for the Family distance
- 13:30 end of taking out numbers for the Family`s Ride
- 13:50 beginning of taking places for the Family`s Ride
- 14:00 START of the Family`s Ride
- 14:15 Awarding for the People`s Ride
- 14:30 Awarding for the LEGO Children`s Ride
Pre-registration for the competition closes on 08/06/2017 at 24:00 at the website:
Companies and teams, by completing a registration form at the website www.baltijasmaratoni.lv, can receive a bill. The bill shall be paid not later than 08/06/2017.
Competition entry fee
|Registration date ( Personalized number
in case of registration till 21/05/2017 )
|People`s Ride||Family`s Ride||Lego Children`s Ride|
|In case of registration till 01/05/2017||10 EUR||7 EUR||5 EUR|
|In case of registration from 02/05 till 01/06/2017||15 EUR||9 EUR||6 EUR|
|In case of registration from 02/06 till 08/06/2017||20 EUR||12 EUR||7 EUR|
|In case of registration on the day of competition||25 EUR||20 EUR||10 EUR|
- Registration on the day of competition is performed in the start/finish area, in the registration tent, starting from 8:00 A.M.
- Registration of participants for each ride ends at the time specified in the competition program.
- A participant`s start set is handed out to registered participants, by producing a document certifying personality to the registration team`s staff.
- If you can not arrive in person, you can authorize another person for receipt of the start number, by writing the authorization on the electronically received approval letter. The authorization must contain the authorized person`s name, surname and telephone number.
- The approval letter with a list of team members electronically received by the contact person serves as a team`s authorization..
- If you will not be able to participate in the chosen ride, unfortunately the participant`s number shall not be transferred to another person. The paid competition entry fee shall not be refunded.
- The participants have the opportunity to transfer the paid competition entry fee to Jurmala Cycling Marathon 2018 due to their health problems, presenting a medical certificate until 1 June 2017. These participants will be registered for the participation in Jurmala Cycling Marathon 2018 by paying an additional sum of 5.00 EUR.
- If a participant wants to re-register for another ride, it must be applied for no later than one week prior to the date of competition by writing to email@example.com . After registration, the full competition entry fee determined by the race organizers must be paid in the relevant ride.
- Corrections of spelling mistakes or mistakes in personal data made during the registration process can be done not later than one week prior to the date of competition till 6 o`clock P.M. by a written notice sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the competition is cancelled due to force majeure, the competition entry fee shall not be refunded.
- Participants of the year of 2017 can obtain a ‘’Balticmarathons’’ commemorative cycling shirt (a short cycling shirt and short cycling trousers). The number of available cycling shirts and sizes is limited.
Orders for Balticmarathons cycling shirts can be made until 8 May 2017.
|BALTICMARATHONS commemorative cycling form
(a short cyclin shirt and short cycling trousers)
|Size S ( a set price 49 EUR )||Size M ( a set price 49 EUR )||Size L ( a set price 49 EUR )||Size XL ( a set price 49 EUR )|
|BALTICMARATHONS commemorative cycling shirt
(a short cycling shirt )
|Size S ( a set price 29 EUR )||Size M ( a set price 29 EUR )||Size L ( a set price 29 EUR )||Size XL ( a set price 29 EUR )|